Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 7

Hey guys, if any of you still read. I'm super late to update this week but I had been debating doing so. Can you believe it's been 6 weeks already? That went by really quickly, huh? It really doesn't take that long to make little changes daily and see results. Which is an awesome realization. NEWSFLASH! New diet secret! Exercise more and eat better and you will lose weight and feel better! I know! I am going to cash in on this discovery and write a book!

So last week, I had some angsty shit that lead me to eating crap & not exercising. At all.
Which in turn made me feel guilty and crappy, so I kicked it up a notch over the weekend simply by walking every day, going back to eating well. Despite all my slacking I managed to lose weight still. Shyeahhhh.

So far I have lost 16 pounds, which means I have met my first goal, which I was expected to hit around beginning of May. 16 more and I will be at my goal. If I did it once, I can do it again, right? And if I did it, anyone can definitely do it to! So c'mon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment