Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 4

 Mondays! Am I right?? Apparently I am math retarded or lose track or SOMETHING over the weekends because I ALWAYS feel like a loser and like crap on Mondays  , but on Friday & Saturday, I distinctly remember doing several happy dances and saying "Hey! 10lbs in 3 weeks so far! Yayay!" So I'm just going to stick with it this week and not get all frustrated about the 1.5 lbs I gained drinking lots on Saturday and eating hangover junk food on Sunday.

On the positive, though, I have just realized this morning that getting up and exercising has become a habit. It wasn't until I was sweating profusely and breathing hard that I thought "wait a minute....when did I decide to do this? Weird..."


 If I can do that, anyone can. Lets go! Slow and steady wins the race, right?

2 comments:

  1. On an average day i eat about ~850 calories. That is very little, but I am sedentary and I eat when i am hungry. I really think I need to be exercising more, but I am lazy. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I literally sit on my ass ALL DAY LONG save for the 30-60 minutes I work out. I'm feeling very discouraged and crappy today, but I DID get up and exercise so I probably shouldn't be too hard on myself. Trying really hard not to give up today.

    ReplyDelete