Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ride it

SO! I went on vacation, and slacked, and felt nobody else cared whether I posted her or not. Well....SO WHAT?! I've felt like shit lately and much like a loser. In my going on vacation I ate lotsa junk and exercised maybe once or twice in a month. NOT good. But, all in all, after what has been literally 2 whole months of slacking, I have only gained a mere 3 lbs and I don't even wanna know how that translates to inches, cause I know I feel flabbier. But I definitely need to give myself some credit and jump back on the fat-loss train just as I was before! I'm still 4lbs less than my lowest best weight in the past 3+ years and THAT IS GOOD! I DID accomplish something and need to just keep on! I CAN DO THIS SHIT! I tend towards self deprecation and, well:


SO! I pretty much need a new goal and reasonable one. I plan on going HAM just as soon as I can. If any of you fine folks that do happen to read this would chime in, it would be much obliged. It's still summer! I can still get sexy! YES!

1 comment: